Agendas and minutes of UKCoRR committee meetings are now available.
Yvonne Budden, University of Warwick – UKCoRR Chair
Yvonne is the Scholarly Communications Manager for the University of Warwick and former manager of the University’s repositories, the Warwick Research Archive Portal (WRAP), a full text, open access archive and the Publications service, a full record of the research outputs of the university. She has a number of years’ experience in the repository world having begun as the Metadata Librarian responsible for WRAP in its first year of operation and remains responsible for the University’s approach to open access. Currently she is also a member of CILIP and ISKO UK and sits on the Jisc Scholarly Communications Advisory Group and the Sherpa FACT Advisory Group as the UKCoRR representative.
Nicola Siminson, Glasgow School of Art – UKCoRR Secretary
Nicola is Institutional Repository and Records Manager at the Glasgow School of Art. Nicola keeps UKCoRR’s membership list, please contact her if you would like to join or leave UKCoRR.
Nancy Pontika - External Liaison Officer
Nancy Pontika is an Open Access Aggreation Officer at CORE (COnnecting REpositories), a Jisc – funded project that harvests metadata and full-text from repositories and open access journals. Nancy is the external liaison officer for UKCoRR.
Nick Sheppard, University of Leeds – Technical Officer
Nick Sheppard has worked in scholarly communications for 10 years, joining the University of Leeds as a Research Data Management Advisor in December 2016. Previously he was Research Services Advisor at Leeds Beckett University
Nick is interested in effective dissemination of research through sustainable models of open access, including underlying data, and potential synergies with open education and Open Educational Resources (OER), particularly underlying technology, software and interoperability of systems. He has a wide range of expertise in repository development comprising a sound technical knowledge base, with a proven track record in appropriate communication to raise awareness and effect cultural change around repository use.
Past UKCoRR Committee Members
- Paul Stainthorp, UKCoRR Web & Publicity Officer, 2012 – 2016
- Nicky Cashman, UKCoRR Secretary, December 2009 – July 2011
- Jenny Delasalle, UKCoRR Chair, March 2009 – March 2010
- Mary Robinson, UKCoRR Secretary, March – November 2009
- Graham Stone, UKCoRR Chair, April 2010 – March 2011
- Gareth J. Johnson, UKCoRR Chair, March 2011 – August 2012
- Jackie Wickham, UKCoRR Secretary, July 2011 – August 2012
- Dominic Tate, UKCoRR External Liaison Officer, March 2009 – January 2013
- Anne Spalding, UKCoRR External Liaison Officer, Jan 2013 – August 2013
- Katie Evans, UKCoRR Secretary, September 2012 – April 2014