The fourth UKCoRR meeting was held at The University of Salford on Friday 25th February 2011. The UKCoRR Committee would like to thank colleagues at The University of Salford for very kindly sponsoring this meeting.
UKCoRR is an independent body for repository managers, administrators and staff in the UK. UKCoRR aims to:
- promote repository management as a recognised and respected profession
- provide a forum for discussion and exchange of experience
- represent the views and concerns of those who work with repositories in organisational, policy and strategic development
UKCoRR has a vision of the work of repository management as a professionally recognised and supported role within UK research institutions. Membership of UKCoRR is limited (with some exceptions) to those directly involved in the day-to-day activities of a repository. The meeting provided an opportunity for UKCoRR members to meet and discuss their experiences and recent developments in the UK repository community. The Event Programme is available on request.
Please note this was an event for UKCoRR members only. Repository managers and administrators interested in joining UKCoRR should visit the membership page.
Presentations & Notes
- Miggie Pickton “Bringing a buzz to NECTAR“
- Hannah_Payne “Welsh Repository Network: Exploration and experimentation“
- Neil Stewart “LSE Research Online & REF readiness“
- Josh Brown “Managing research, managing repositories“