Agendas and minutes of UKCoRR committee meetings are now available.
Yvonne Budden, University of Warwick – UKCoRR Chair
Yvonne is the E-Repositories Manager for the University of Warwick’s repositories, the Warwick Research Archive Portal (WRAP), a full text, open access archive and the Publications service, a full record of the research outputs of the university. She has a number of years’ experience in the repository world having begun as the Metadata Librarian responsible for WRAP in its first year of operation. Currently she is also a member of CILIP and ISKO UK and sits on the Repository and Curation Shared Infrastructure (JISCrcsi) Oversight Group and the EThOS Board as the UKCoRR representative.
Katie Evans, University of Bath – UKCoRR Secretary
Katie is Repository Support Librarian (i.e. a repository administrator) at the University of Bath. Katie keeps UKCoRR’s membership list, please contact her if you would like to join or leave UKCoRR.
Nancy Pontika, Royal Holloway, University of London – External Liaison Officer
Nick Sheppard, Leeds Metropolitan University – Technical Officer
Nick Sheppard is Repository Development Officer at Leeds Metropolitan University and has a wide range of expertise in repository development comprising a sound technical knowledge base, he has a proven track record in appropriate communication to raise awareness and effect cultural change around repository use.
Paul Stainthorp, University of Lincoln – Web & Publicity Officer
Paul Stainthorp works at the University of Lincoln, managing that university’s electronic library resources and systems, including the Lincoln Repository. Paul oversees the maintenance of the UKCoRR website/blog, and the production of publicity materials.
Past UKCoRR Committee Members
- Nicky Cashman, UKCoRR Secretary, December 2009 – July 2011
- Jenny Delasalle, UKCoRR Chair, March 2009 – March 2010
- Gareth J. Johnson, UKCoRR Chair, March 2011 – August 2012
- Mary Robinson, UKCoRR Secretary, March – November 2009
- Graham Stone, UKCoRR Chair, April 2010 – March 2011
- Jackie Wickham, UKCoRR Secretary, July 2011 – August 2012
- Dominic Tate, UKCoRR External Liaison Officer, March 2009 – January 2013
- Anne Spalding, UKCoRR External Liaison Officer, Jan 2013 – August 2013